- This method uses 7zip as extraction software. Using another extraction software (like winrar, winzip, ...), and this procedure could be slightly different
- File icons may also be slightly different
- Windows Explorer is configured with : "Big Icons" and "File extension visible"
- French language is used in all screenshots, but all instructions are in English
- OK, ready ... so let's GO !
1) Go to the Website download page to download a WinReducer Software example : WinReducer 8.1
2) Download the "winreducer81" zip package in your computer
3) Open Windows Explorer and go to the folder in which you downloaded the file named "winreducer81" (or "winreducer81.zip")
4) Right click on the file "winreducer81" to open it using 7-zip context menu option : Open
5) In the opened 7-zip window, choose folders "WinReducer81" -> "HOME" -> "LANGUAGES", then you will see all official language files
6) In the opened 7-zip window, select your language file(s) then choose option : Extract ... and in the next window choose OK button
6) Close 7-zip, and in the folder you will see your extracted file
6) Finally, copy/paste your language file(s) in the WinReducer 8.1 installation folder : "WinReducer81" -> "HOME" -> "LANGUAGES" (if needed overwrite the previous file)
10) Congratulations ! You just add your first WinReducer language file for Windows in WinReducer 10.0, 8.1, 8.0 or 7.0, Wim Converter or Wlan Backup & Restore
Updated : 09 Jan. 2015