- This tutorial is based on WinReducer EX-100 (some options may differ or not available for other WinReducer EX-Series Software)
- You've already installed WinReducer EX-100
- WinReducer EX-100 is correctly installed and properly configured
- OK, ready ... so let's GO !
1) Launch WinReducer EX-100 from your installation folder
2) Use "HOME" icon, then "Folder", "ISO" or "DVD" icon depending on what procedure you want to select your Windows Edition
3) Choose your Windows Edition in the list, then hit the "MOUNT" button
3) Then wait during the configuration your Windows Editions
- TIPS : the mounting process may take some time depending on your HDD or SSD speed ... for example on a SSD it will take less than a minute
4) You will then see the Main configuration window
- Then you have access to all available options, approximatively 1000 options to customize your own Windows operating system !
5) Then go to the "FINISH" tab
- Hit the "APPLY" button to directly apply your changes in your Windows Edition
Updated : 31 May 2017